Checking Your Bag
Please check your bag thoroughly and remove all personal belongings.
Packing Your Clubs
All products must be returned in good condition and in the original shipping container.
- Take the return shipping label out of the box and place it in the clear shipping pouch on the outside of the box.
- Place the clubset in the plastic box as shown.
- The club heads should be placed so that they are within the cushioned areas.
- Close cover and secure with the combination lock clip as provided.
- Improperly securing the shipping container can enable items to slide out and increases the risk of damage.
- Leave it with the hotel front desk or concierge, golf course pro shop, or UPS Office location that your clubs were shipped to.
- ClubHub will schedule a UPS pickup for the end date of your rental.
- Please contact us at 888-978-1022 or email@example.com if you need to return ship from an address other than your original delivery address.
Shipping Your Clubs
For a UPS Office location near you, please call 1-800-PICK-UPS ® (1-800-742-5877) or use the UPS Location Finder . Also feel free to call us at 888-978-1022 if you need assistance in finding a UPS Office location.