The Sunshine State is a favorite destination for golfers of all types and it’s easy to see why. When it’s chilly or cloudy in most of the other country, Naples is fully of sunshine. If you have a trip planned soon to Naples or Southwest Florida, you’re in for a golfer’s dream. There are so many great places to plan a golf destination and renting golf clubs in Naples allows you to take advantage of all this great little hot spot has to offer!
Check out our top picks for golfing in Naples:
- Lely Resort Golf Club: (239) 793-2600 - This unique club has two public courses and one private course. The greens offer ample challenge to golfers of all skill levels. The Flamingo Island course is one of the top public courses in the United States and is a must-play course! Whether you’re looking for a leisurely game or a competitive run, Lely is a great place to visit while you’re in Naples!
- Old Corkscrew Golf Club: (239) 949-4700 Named for the nearby Corkscrew River, this semi-tropical course is full of breathtaking beauty and seclusion. While just a hop, skip, and a jump from Naples in nearby Fort Myers, this Jack Nickalus-designed course is worth the trip. If you’re a nature lover who happens to golf too, or vice versa, this is the place to come to!
- Arrowhead Golf Club: (239) 596-1000 - This is a local favorite public course positioned in the middle of 16 lakes with spacious greens and rolling fairways. Mid and high handicap players will have a great experience on this course. The water obstacles make it an interesting game for all!
- Bonita Fairways Golf Club: (239) 947-9100 This semi-private executive golf course boasts challenging pars for any skill level. The front nine is full of water hazards, sand traps and doglegs, while the back nine include rolling fairways and more sand traps with slightly less water hazards. You can’t beat the beauty that surrounds this course!
- Cypress Woods Golf Club: (239) 593-3392 - This club is appropriately named with the amazing cypress and pine forest surrounding the course. This course is great for amateur and advanced players, as well as women and junior golfers. A great all around course for groups of varying levels!
- Naples Beach Golf Club: (239) 261-2222 - This award winning public course has consistently been a hot spot for locals and visitors alike. The course features five sets of tees, which range from 4,800 to 6,900 yards, par-71 championship course redesigned by Jack Nicklaus, and amazing practice facilities. You can truly get the ultimate Sunshine State golf experience here!
Naples is home to so many award winning and expertly designed courses, it may require a few more golf trips to check out all of the amazing courses to discover!