Central Florida is a hot spot for golfers almost year-round and while the kiddos may want to play over at Disney, the golfers can get in some great greens in the meantime! There are tons of great options for golfing in the Orlando area, and some of the best are located right in nearby Kissimmee! Whether you bring your own, or you rent golf clubs in Kissimmee, you're sure to find a great golf experience!
Check out our top picks for Kissimmee golf destinations!
- Celebration Golf Club: (407) 566-4653 - This pristine club is surrounded by native trees and wetlands and provides the perfect backdrop for a Floridian golf experience. The playing conditions are pristine and the guest services is impeccable. You really can’t go wrong at this top-rated (year over year!) club!
- Falcon’s Fire Golf Club: (407) 239-5445 - It’s hard to get bored at Falcon’s Fire with three different courses that appeal to golfers of all levels. The greens offer good challenges at affordable prices. If you’re looking for a break from the resort course prices, Falcon’s Fire offers amazing greens for a fraction of the cost.
- Remington Golf Club: (407) 344-4004 - Full of plenty of challenge from traps and water features, the greens offer nice challenges to golfers of all levels. The courses are always busy, which speaks to the amazing courses AND top-notch customer service by the staff. The grill and club staff are both known to be an amazing perk to this local hot spot!
- Kissimmee Golf Club: (407) 847-2816 - This club boasts phenomenal greens for new and improving golfers. While low handicap players may not find it as challenging, the greens and fairways are fairly forgiving, making it a great place to up your game. There’s even added entertainment with planes like AT6, Cessnas, and private jets taking off next to the course.
- The Legends Walk Course: 407-239-1050 - This course if far from ordinary as it sits on Orange Lake Resort. The course features rolling terrain and gorgeous greens and tee boxes amidst rustic water features. The course was designed for all skill levels and has five sets of tees! If you’re looking for a short, walkable course to warm up for the season, this is a great place to start.
While you’re in Kissimmee, you might also check out a few other local courses that boast challenging greens for golfers of all levels: