With an impressive list of the world’s greatest PGA golfers who tee up here, and their impeccable reputation for providing golfers of all skill levels the same world-class service professionals receive, it’s no surprise that Tournament Players Course Las Vegas (TPC LV) is one of the most popular courses for occasional, avid, and professional golfers alike.
Here are a few reasons visitors to Las Vegas make it a point to schedule a round of golf at TPC LV.
A look at the TPC Las Vegas’s extraordinary facts
– Is one of the very few PGA TOUR award-winning championship golf courses that can be enjoyed by the general public
– Has hosted many tournaments, including: the Las Vegas Senior Classic, Bard Capital Challenge, and Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
– Garnered a 4.5 star rating in Golf Digest’s “Best Places to Play”
– Recognized as one of the “50 Best Golf Courses for Great Service in North America”
– Ranked as one of the “Top Ten Best Golf Resorts in the USA” by Condé Nast Traveler
– TPC Las Vegas received the 2013 Silver State Award for being named the best course in Nevada
The course itself: built for pros; shared with the public
First and foremost, any thoughtful golfer who is up for a challenging and memorable round of golf is welcome to book a tee time at TPC Las Vegas. By being open to the public, this course gives a weekend golfer the opportunity of a lifetime to experience the same holes many pros play.
Top 3 Holes At TPC
1st Hole: This is a 359-yard par 4 acts as a confidence builder for the avid golfer.
2nd Hole: This may look a bit intimidating to some golfers since it’s a downhill “desert island” hole; it’s a 448-yard, par 4 (If you rented just the right set of clubs). However, you won’t need to worry about losing your golf ball to the desert).
18th Hole: This hole includes a narrow fairway and a green that has water to the left and bunkers to the right; it’s a 448-yard, par 4.
While the rest of the course offers different levels of challenges, every hole at this course offers breathtaking views and a one of a kind experience.
Convenient TPC golf club rentals
While it often feels comfortable playing with your own set of personal golf clubs, it’s not always convenient, cost-effective, or practical. TPC LV makes it super easy and stress-free for visitors to rent demo quality golf clubs.
Simply rent your clubs on ClubHub.com and we will ship them direct to TPC’s clubhouse and pick them up after you vacation. Playing with the state-of-the-art demo-quality clubs has never been easier or more exciting!